Sunday, December 04, 2005

Discovery

OK, after much sorting through backlists, I have found the two Judith Ivories I like. I think I can see why she is so admired--her writing is very well done. I'm still not sure these are not my favorite books of all time, but I have found the ones which resonate with me.

Untie my Heart and Beauty

I'll see if I can fill in the details later, but these two worked for me as I read them. Others of hers have impressed me with their structure while I read them, or made me think about them after I finished, but I wasn't really involved with the experience while I was reading. Having found these, I'm interested that I have no interest in continuing to read her though. (Man, that's just mean.)

Books I'm waiting on from PaberbackSwap: Black Ice and Prince of Magic by Anne Stuart, Morning Glory by Lavyrle Spencer, and Kiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips.

No comments: