Thursday, January 25, 2007

Feeling the love

How the hell did I miss this post? Laughing until in pain is good for me.

What is wrong with me that I have not put Evil Auntie Peril back on my sidebar? It was almost a tragedy of epic proportions that in NOT putting her on the sidebar that I neglected to check her site more often, and was thus in danger of missing this post.

Right now at this very instant I am putting you BACK on my sidebar, like I said I was going to do about three weeks ago. Jeez.

Hey, I'm missing Jay too. And bookwormom. What the heck happened?

2 comments:

EvilAuntiePeril said...

Maybe it was the blogger to beta move? A lot of my stuff went *poof* when I upgraded.

In any case, many, many thanks for the love, linkage and nice words. Made my day. :-)

Kate said...

You are right. That is the best post, ever. Thank you for reminding me that EAP is out there.