Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hey! What did you get on that question?

Tara Marie and Maili took the quizzes below. I always get a little nervous about these, because I do hold myself out there as an educator. What if I'm not educated? What if I'm simply a snob who doesn't know her stuff? Anxiety....

You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!


You Passed 8th Grade Science

Congratulations, you got 8/8 correct!



Whew! And I think the question I got wrong on the math section was the difference between the average (the number offered wasn't the average), standard deviation (it wasn't that either), mode, or median. I get "mode" confused with everything.

And now I don't remember whether I did choose mode because I never know what it is, so I ought to choose it because it may very well be the answer, or whether I didn't choose mode because I didn't know what it was, so I ought not...etc. So I can pass eighth grade, and I can assemble a posterboard project (one was due this morning for 5th grade, and one is due Friday for second grade), but I STILL cannot take a multiple choice test without obsessing over the possible answers even after the test is done. I'm such a dork.

No comments: