Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Tears and laughter

My life sucks right now.

I could go into detail, but it would be repetitive and boring, nothing you haven't heard before, so just take my word for it.

In other news, I got an email today from a friend, laden with nasty language and statements that would curl the hair of some of my day-today friends, which is so goddamned funny that I laugh every time I read it. It's now folded up into a little square in my back pocket so that I can have it close by while I navigate my sure-to-be-frustrating day. I must have read it twelve times already and it still makes me laugh.

Humor, dark, nasty and twisted humor, is a beautiful thing.

5 comments:

Bob & Muffintop said...

Hugs and good wishes coming your way.

Anonymous said...

Comfort eating, also good.

CindyS said...

Thinking about you and wishing I could catch a glimpse of that e-mail ;)

CindyS

Anonymous said...

And now it's the weekend. Surely that's a good thing.

Suisan said...

I dunno about the weekend being any better. It's not as though my job is a Mon-Fri 9-5 gig.

Cindy, I don't have permission to post, but perhaps I can pull an excerpt for you and send it privately. Nasty stuff about how hateful and annoying happy fulfilled people are.

Mariane and Bookwormom, thanks