Monday, September 24, 2007

My Eyes!

For the past few days we've been playing around with monitors. Gah!

Nothing seems to be the right fit. And I've changed the aspect ratio and the resolution and the DPI so many times now that I can't remember what I used to think looked right. Right now everything looks squished, but before the color balance was off.

Don't read this Neo, but I think the solution is to just strip this one down, turn it over to the munchkins, and see about getting Neo her own set-up so that her art can be a) not distorted and b) the right color.

In other news, I'm going to bed angry and waking up angry. During the day there's about a twenty minute period when I'm in the shower where all seems right with the world. And then there are those days when I don't shower. Look out.

I don't think I'm a very pleasant person to be around right now, which is hard on the kids.

Also in other news, Halloween is coming up. Saul has decided to be Zorro. My corruption of minors is complete! Ha Ha!

1 comment:

Kate said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMcfrLYDm2U

I thought of you while I watched it.

But Zorro is bettah!
Yay ZORRO.