Which causes me to do two things:
1) Check my stats and "keyword activity" and
2) Post a note here saying that my last official day of elected officialdom is December 5. La la LA!! So the Zorro mask now becomes simply a vain affectation. (Right. Like it wasn't before. Hee. I'm NOT giving it up. Sorry.)
Now, about my stats. The three to seven of you who keep reading, thanks. Not sure why you're bothering, but I do appreciate the loyalty even though I've become miserable at posting. And checking my "keyword activity" (what you were searching for when you hit my blog), it's the same old threesome. (Let's type them in again, shall we, so that every living soul on the interwebs can click here and be discouraged.)
- Namusca (I unequivocally hate this mare and Midwest Arabians who continue to promote her. If you want to read more about my opinions about her, you are welcome to visit these pages. What are we Hiding? and As If to Prove a Point Please, no flaming. I am resolute, I will not be convinced that she's a lovely mare.
- Autocunnilingus (IT'S NOT REAL!!! I HAVE NO PICTURES!! WHATEVER CLAN YOU ARE IN DENMARK WHO KEEPS CLICKING ME AND TELLING ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO CLICK ME TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS, PLEASE GO VISIT DOUG!! I LOVE THE HITS, But, uh,... really. Please stop now. Thanks.)
- Debbie's Petland (Why doesn't this business in Braintree, Massachusetts have a website? I used to visit the one in Newton Highlands and wrote about the store I remembered once, long ago, in a post about possible hoarding behavior. There's no point in looking further for more information. Although occasionally I do wonder who Debbie was.)
But at the top of my list today of people who found me via search engines is this disturbing phrase: "Pictures of babies that are sick or beaten"
And that sent you here?
Oh great, it sent you to the ultrasound babies post. One of my least favorite blog kerfuffles ever.
It's just one of those days, I guess.
But hey, Mom of (I don't want to put his full name in here, so we'll just call him) That Ever Handsome Bay Stallion, good to see you here. Now go tell all your friends that they are welcome to visit, but that I have absolutely NO information on that bizarre sexual practice. None.
(Hey Doug, how come out of that entire list of crazy words you put in my blog to drive up traffic, that's the only one that had any impact? No, wait. Don't answer that. I don't completely trust you not to bring up Enumclaw or some other deviant behavior.)