Friday, September 30, 2005

Sorry about that

I don't quite know where last week went. I've been pretty good about posting whenever I have a minute, but I guess all systems fail from time to time.

What I do know is that The paper wave has crashed against the shore of my house.
I'm tumbling in it. Newspapers, magazines, bills, work-related reports, school homework, books, catalogues, lists, scraps of paper, more lists.

I bought plastic file boxes to put the work papers and bills in, and they remain empty on the floor of my office. Gotta do something about that.

1 comment:

CindyS said...

Ah, I was getting worried about you!

Paper - ugh. I have a beautiful leather box that all mail is supposed to be put in. Right now there is a ton of paper on top of the box because I have no clue where to put the stuff. I think what I really need is a misc. box - ohhh, finally an answer. I'm going to get on it! Course the box will have to be huge and should have it's own room. Crap.

CindyS